Tuesday 6 May 2008

I won some contests

A few weeks ago I posted that I was waiting for results to come in for some competitions I had entered - but I never posted the results.

There was 3 I was waiting on

1. Carrara Dynamic Hair competiton - well I didn't manage to get anywhere on that bit I did learn lota nad now I use Carrara lots and lots -- so it was a bit like winning a new software package.

2 shots of the entry I posted are here

and here
These did not get into the final 8 which I think should be getting the results now (ish) the results keep getting delayed its all a bit dazsoon to quote a clever comic writer.

Speaking of comics

I did win the Sunday Funnies

These can be read here

Page 1



Page 2


Page 3


Page 4


Page 5

And the other result I was waiting for was for the april fool promotion problem contest.

My entry was like this

I posted it in the blog like this.

Maybe it was the fact that I added a touch of underarm hair!

So -- yeah pleased to be winning it felt good.

Just completed 2 entries for a Spring Frolic with the Vue 6 a new Dawn at Artzone -- I'll put them up later and explain a bit more about that.

But the judges have been called in.

And I am also working on some Dragonworld pics for another contest at Artzone.