Tuesday 6 May 2008

It would seem that I am a bad friend and a bad blogger




I'll beat myself up about this for five minutes and then get on and do something about it.

I need an extra 8 hours in every day or I need to quit my job -- but as watching my family go hungry is not in the list of things I want to get done then I guess I need to stick it out and show up and get paid.

Anyway I have been neglecting my blog so I best get on and update.

I have been neglecting my online friends - facebook, artzone, ecademy etc etc.

But Hey -- I have made some pretty pics and have even got some done up super big and can now be purchased from redbubble.

I need to get some more up there.

But it is developing so at least that is something to be proud of.



http://www.redbubble.com/people/blurtsmum

Save Now