Sunday 7 July 2013

Day 6 My favourite home made meal. @_PVBOnline Daily Challenge

I cook all the time – I need to cook as I have to feed people, it’s not something I am passionate about, it’s a functional requirement. However there are times when I get quite enthusiastic and that is for 2 quite different meals.

I love preparing and eating a big all in cooked breakfast – the whole thing – sausages, bacon, mushrooms, tomatoes, beans, eggs, bubble and squeak, toast or fried bread or even toast and fried bread – all washed down with a huge cup of tea.

I also like a big salad, I love leaves, I am crazy about the colours and the texture combinations. I like making croutons to go on my big salads. These big salads that come on my biggest plates need to be served with fresh juice or wine.

If I could have a day when I have both of these and some good company to share them with - I’d be in my element.

Short one today – I’ve got some tennis to keep tabs on and then it’s German Grand Prix while I am whisking up some new digital art brushes.